- WebchrisAsked on September 27, 2012 at 07:41 AM
look at the web page too
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 07:49 AM
A ticket has already been created regarding this issue, our developers are looking into what may have caused this. For the meantime please enable Re Captcha as a work around so that users can submit data.
Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.
- WebchrisAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 07:55 AM
- janchiAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 08:34 AM
Hi, Same here. Please if you can let us know when it's done.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 08:38 AM
We will inform all users as soon as the developers fixed this problem, please stay in touch for more updates.
- BobCeeAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 09:19 AM
Re-captcha is not working either. Have removed from my forms for the present.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 09:28 AM
re-Captcha is working on my end. Can you please provide us a screenshot or a link to one of your forms were re-Captcha is not working?
Also, have you tried clearing your page cache as a solution?
Please let us know if the problem still happens so we can update the developers about this certain issue.
- BobCeeAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Re-captcha now working. Checked out in IE8 and Chrome. Cleared cache and it then performed correctly. Many thanks
- designfrontalAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 10:25 AM
also all of my captcha fields also doesn't work anymore!!
(clearing cache and other browsers didn't help)
can you please work on this.
- ezchoicefinancialAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 10:41 AM
same here captcha not working, should i remove it ?
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 11:03 AM
@designfrontal and ezchoicefinancial
As an alternative solution, you may used the "re-Captcha" as it is working fine.
1. Click the Captcha
2. On the Toolbar, choose or click "re-Captha" and it then automatically replaces the captcha field.
Hope this helps. Thanks
- designfrontalAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 11:30 AM
yes, switching to "re-Chapta" works.
But i have to say, i don't like the "re-Captcha" style at all, because often it's very hard to make out the letters.
So, i'm looking forwared to going back to the "usual" captha-modul.
Please let us know, when this issue is solved.
Thanx a lot,
- ezchoicefinancialAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 12:03 PM
i dont like recaptcha as my form is narrow and re-captcha aligns too much to the right
- designfrontalAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 11:53 AM
seems you fixed the captcha problem.
but because i didn't get an official statement i just want to ask, if it's save and stable to use again?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 11:55 AM
Yes the captcha glitch has been fixed and it is all back to normal. We apologize for the inconvenences of yesterday.