- DaanBelgersAsked on September 27, 2012 at 09:06 AM
In my form (http://form.jotformeu.com/form/22683800386356) one conditions doesnt seem to work, even if I delete it and add it again. It's the condition for adding the field: "Which EPOS meetings & conferences have you visited?"
Thank you for your help.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 09:24 AM
Please try this fix.
1. Edit your form
2. Click the check box field containing the "EPOS meetings & conferences" option.
3. In the property, click Options
4. Look for this option "EPOS meetings & conferences" and remove amp; as this causes the condition not to work.
5. Recreate your conditions (delete existing and create it again).
If the problem still persist, please let us know so we can check it further. Thanks!
- DaanBelgersAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 09:41 AM
Thank you for your elaborate answer. It doesn't fix the problem though! What else can I try, all the other conditions (so far) work fine.
- DaanBelgersAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 09:43 AM
Sorry, it works now! I deleted the conditions and added it aganin. WOrks fine, thanks!!