- centrumpaeleAsked on January 04, 2018 at 07:28 AM
We use a RugGear-Tablet of the Modelnumber RugPad which use Android-version 4.2.2
After New Year we have got a problem with our JotForm when we use the RugPad.
- The form show a Date field that is suppose to be hidden
- The form is sat up to show additional fields when a specified value is selected in a specified field
- The grafik is not as normal
When we use PC or Mobile phone using Android 7.0 we do not have any problem with the formular.
We would like to know if the problem is that JotForm does not support the use of Android 4.2.2 anymore
Centrum Paele A/S
- Ardian_LAnswered on January 04, 2018 at 09:32 AM
Unfortunately I don't have the same device to test it on Android 4.2.2
I have tested the form on Samsung Galaxy S3 on Android 4.1 and I was able to replicate the issue you are occurring.
I have submitted the issue to our developers and you will be notified as soon as possible.
- centrumpaeleAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 02:46 AM
I look forward to hear from you
In the meantime I will test it on a tablet using Android 4.4 and see if it works
- centrumpaeleAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 01:28 AM
I have tested on a tablet using Android 4.4 and it works just fine
Any respond from the developers ?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 06:14 AM
Unfortunately we have not received any update from our backend team. I am sending a note to the assigned developer and we will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- centrumpaeleAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 04:49 AM
I did not expect that it would take so long time - 3 weeks - to get an answer from you on this request.
I find JotForm very good and easy to work with and would like to continue, but I get a bit worryed when support is so slow
Please get back to me
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 07:23 AM
I hear your concern but as mentioned earlier that it is not possible for us to provide an ETA on the solution of the issue. Please note that our developer prioritise the bug based on the severity of the issue.
As per the ticket status, one of our developer is already working on this issue. Please stand by for response from our developer.