- guest_22704533847052Asked on September 27, 2012 at 11:35 AM
captcha doesn't work at the moment - why?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 12:15 PM
We are having problems with the “Captcha field” right now, our developers are working to resolve the bug. We apologize for this inconvenience!
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 12:18 PM
After further search, here is a post by one of my colleagues that may work as a temporary solution.
As an alternative solution, you may used the "re-Captcha" as it is working fine.
1. Click the Captcha
2. On the Toolbar, choose or click "re-Captha" and it then automatically replaces the captcha field.
Hope this helps. Thanks
- JSandAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Sorry to report that re-catcha doesn't work in Internet Explorer.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 12:51 PM
I just tested the re-captcha in IE and it works fine, what version of IE are you using?
- networkteamAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 01:06 PM
I'm having the same problems with captcha, so i've tried re-captcha also. It works great in Chrome, Safari and Firefox. But in Internet Explorer 9 it doesn't work!!
How can this happen??
- JSandAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 01:08 PM
I too am using Internet Explorer 9 and the re-catcha isn't working.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 01:29 PM
I was finally able to reproduce the error and can confirm that this is related to the captcha problem. Our developers are aware of the problem and are working to solve it as quickly as possible. In the meantime we appreciate your patience until it has been fixed and again we apologize for the problem that this has caused you on your forms.
- guest_22705818448056Answered on September 27, 2012 at 01:46 PM
Same thing for me ... not working in Safari and Firefox. Just letting you know.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 01:54 PM
Thank you for letting us know/
A ticket has been opened and we will inform you as soon as there is a resolution to this issue.
Our apologies for the inconvenience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 06:53 AM
Sorry about this. The captcha problem is now fixed.