- jgrassoAsked on January 04, 2018 at 10:31 AM
I don't see page breaks as an option anymore. Has this feature been removed?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 04, 2018 at 11:50 AM
I checked the form and I can see that you are using the JotForm Card or the Single Question in One Page layout. As you can see, on this layout, each field has its own page or slide.
The Page Break tool that you are looking for is only available in the Classic layout or All Questions in One Page layout. You can change the Form Layout in the Form Settings, here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to "Form Settings" and then click the "Show More Options" button.
2. Scroll down and look for "Form Layout". Change it to "All Questions in One Page".
3. After that, click "Build" in the top menu.
Hope that helps. Thank you.