- crystalbreauxAsked on January 04, 2018 at 03:45 PM
I am attempting to add in a coupon to Life Purpose Retreat form. However, I can not find that option. I have used the coupon before with Simple Designer Meals, but unable to locate it with this form. Can you assist?
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on January 04, 2018 at 03:56 PM
Unfortunately, the built-in coupons option is not supported for user defined amount product type.
Since you use calculations to calculate a total amount, you might consider adding a standard field and combine it with conditions to create the coupons manually.
Note that conditional 'coupon codes' are not hidden in form source code, so advanced users might be able to find them.
- crystalbreauxAnswered on January 04, 2018 at 04:43 PMThank you
I will start to play around with this.
- crystalbreauxAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 04:43 PMI am having a hard time understanding this. I did the instructions below, but not sure I can put in a manual code.
Basically, her is what I want.
If people register for this on Tuesday, they will get the price at 25 ….It will only be on that one day after the early bird registration is over on the 6th,
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 06:32 PM
You can assign a separate calculation instead using another input field(Textbox) and Date field (to determine the date)
Use a separate calculation. Example, if date is before Jan 6th, then $25 will be ON... if after, it will be $30
Allow me some more time to create a demo form with this idea. I'll be back shortly.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 07:19 PM
- crystalbreauxAnswered on January 06, 2018 at 02:43 PMI have a new issue with this registrations form that is pretty urgent.
I am having participants sign up, yet, as of yesterday, those who are signing up are not getting the link to to paypal to finalize payment after hitting submit.
It was working for my first 10 signups but not now.
When I go to my registration form as a user, the calculation does not show up.
How can I fix this problem.
They can sign up, but not able to pay through my papal account. Not sure what happened.
- crystalbreauxAnswered on January 06, 2018 at 02:43 PMPlease disregard previous email.
I figured it out. I had a “condition” I somehow imbedded in there yesterday.
- crystalbreauxAnswered on January 06, 2018 at 02:43 PMI could not get this to work.
Here is what I am looking to do and maybe.