- rfawcettAsked on September 27, 2012 at 03:39 PM
I have tried to customize the time setting to download a report for a specific time.
It does not seem to be working.
I keep obtaining a report for all submissions from start until now.
Can you please explain how to proceed.
The report I have been trying to generate is for the past month (08/01/2012 - 08/31/2012)
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 04:09 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Unfortunately, we do not have the Time Frame option for our Visual Reports. The feature request is already forwarded to our Development Team and marked as nice to do. I have added your vote to the mentioned feature request thread, and I hope that we will get that option implemented at some point in the future. We will let you know once it is done.
Please note that it is possible to import the form data into Google Spreadsheets where you can build the charts and manage your data.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- instantesAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 07:03 PM
Please also add my vote to add Time Frame option for Visual Reports.
I think this is a must and I can see a lot of users need it.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 07:48 PM
I have added your vote to the request thread.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 03:59 PM
We will attend to your inquiry on another thread here http://www.jotform.com/answers/696744
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 04:02 PM
Just to update this thread, Visual Reports Filter using Date Range have been available for a long time on the form.
Please refer to the user guide on how to: