- tlujan0001Asked on January 05, 2018 at 02:16 PM
I recently had this form transferred to my account and it gets stuck after clicking the 'Submit' button. It simply says 'Please Wait'. Can you help me fix this?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 03:30 PM
I tested your form and was able to reproduce the problem. The form refuses to submit. Then I created a clone and the clone works!
So I have escalated this issue to Level 2 support. They will investigate and post a response on this thread.
- tlujan0001Answered on January 08, 2018 at 06:12 PM
Hi, Have you guys been able to look at this yet? I rely on this form for my business so I really need to get it going again.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 07:13 PM
Your issue was assigned to L2, our devs team. Meanwhile cloning your form should work as temporary solution.
- AMADadminAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 12:01 PM
Hi, Have you guys been able to look at this yet? I cannot operate my business without this form and it has been 2 weeks since it went down. Using the clone is not an option for me because the current form link is tied to my customer's websites. The current submission page also sends post script data to my database, which I need to run the reports for my business. If there is anyway to escalate this to get it fixed quicker, it would greatly be appreciated.
*This form was recently transferred from another account (AMADadmin) and this is when the problem first began.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 01:21 PM
@AMADadmin, unfortunately, we have not received any updates yet.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 07:26 PM
Sorry for repetitive advise, your latest update was not visible for me until now, I have contacted the assigned developer in order to speed this up.
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 06:08 AM
Could you please try removing and re-adding your Gift Registry widgets? I think there have been some misconfigurations during editing them. Generated apiKey for some of the widgets seems old.
Sorry for this inconvenience,
Waiting for your feedback,
- tlujan0001Answered on January 16, 2018 at 11:07 AM
Hi, If I do that it will delete all data and throw off my google spreadsheet integration, correct?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 12:07 PM
I would like to think not, since the same fields are still going to be used after adding again the widget. But there is still that possibility, that it might throw off your Google Spreadsheet integration, as you have mentioned. However, if you are not sensitive to the URL that has been created by the integration to Google Spreadsheet, you can just create a new integration and all information that was previously submitted on your form, will be added to the new integration.
Feel free to let us know if you have additional questions.