- msladyqAsked on January 06, 2018 at 10:35 AM
I am having trouble logging in it is saying account suspended. Please help me restore it.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 06, 2018 at 12:29 PM
Your account (Msladyq) is currently suspended. The form (Patient Intake Form) was found on your account suspicious of phishing activity because it is collecting Social Security Numbers (SSNs).
This is a friendly reminder of best practices while using our platform. In no way, we want to interfere with your business.
We need to delete the guilty field so that we can reactivate your account. If that is okay with you, please let us know. However, if you really need to collect this information from the user, then you need to add the following to the form:
We will wait for your response. Thank you.
- MsladyqAnswered on January 06, 2018 at 12:43 PMHi
The SSN can be removed.. But I am an official non-profit organization. The
social is not necessary when doing application screening
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 06, 2018 at 01:26 PM
I have now removed the SSN field and reactivated your account.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- MsladyqAnswered on January 06, 2018 at 02:43 PMThank you