- bartendAsked on January 06, 2018 at 01:37 PM
How can I control the size of the text field in a table? The column name does not line up with the text field. When building the form it doesn't look bad but once the form is published it is all out of alignment... all the tables I built.
See screen shot:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 06, 2018 at 03:38 PM
I could not reproduce the problem when I check your form on Chrome and Firefox. All the textboxes in the input table field are well aligned and responsive.
Unfortunately, there's no inject CSS codes on Card Forms so adjusting them is not possible.
- bartendAnswered on January 06, 2018 at 03:44 PM
It does look fine in the builder screen... it is when you look at it in an iframe on the website that the columns are not aligned.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 06, 2018 at 05:17 PM
I wasn't able to see that field in the website URL that you shared, but anyhow, as my colleague said it is not possible to do any kind of adjustments in the form related to CSS, there is no such option in card view layout.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- bartendAnswered on January 06, 2018 at 05:18 PM
I just went through and replaced all the tables with multi question
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 06, 2018 at 07:57 PM
Thank you for updating us. We're glad that you found a workaround.
I checked the form and it is now replaced with the Multi-question.
If you still want to use the Input Table field, please let us know so we can investigate it further.