- VentaVidAsked on January 07, 2018 at 05:42 PM
halle, can someone help me?
I do not see my background image... on my form. (one question per page layout)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 07, 2018 at 06:48 PM
Because your form was using the Card Form version, any custom background will not take effect. It will instead use a preset background image that the form theme uses.
If you want to use the Classic Form layout, do the following steps on the Form Builder:
1. Click SETTINGS
2. Form Settings
3. Show More options...
4. Form Layout -- set the option to "All Questions in Single Page"
In the classic form layout, you can use the Advance Designer to assign a custom background image on your form.
- VentaVidAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 12:49 AM
thanks for your reply! Only yesterday I saw the photo !! with the same settings. The colors of the buttons do not change in this layout... do you want to look again? many thanks...
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 06:10 AM
I checked your form and the image is there:
Are you still experiencing this problem?
Is the form embedded in the website by any chance?
We'll wait for your response.
- VentaVidAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 06:16 AM
Hello, thanks for repsonse, that's the odd thing ... now he does!! so suddenly
Answer for your question: "Is the form embedded in the website by any chance?" : no...
i only use the link.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 09:21 AM
Thank you for confirming my colleague's question.
It seems that your concern has already been fulfilled. I have double-checked your form and I am also seeing the background image on my end.
If you have other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again anytime.