- Media_CommunicationsAsked on January 08, 2018 at 11:11 AM
Good morning. We added a question to the bottom of all of our forms. When I get an email notification, as the originator of the form, the last question doesn't appear. It does show up to the applicant and it is on the "View Submissions", just not on the email. How can we fix this?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 11:48 AM
May I know what is the last question? I have cloned your form for testing purposes and sent a sample submissions,and I have received all the questions in my email notification.
- Media_CommunicationsAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 12:04 PM
If you are not selected for the personnel Merit Commission,... It's that same question on all of our forms for the Boards & Commissions. Again, that question came through on the submission on JotForms.com and the sender's email, just not the confirmation email to the form originator.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 12:52 PM
I have submitted the form and check the email notification and the autoresponder. I have successfully received the last question from both emails.
From my email notification.
From the autoresponder.
Kindly, clear your browser cache.
Let us know if the issue still remains.
- Jennifer RobinsonAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 02:03 PM
I cleared my cache, tested for Personnel Merit and it worked. Then I did it for Health & Human Services and it didn't.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 02:38 PM
I have checked your form Health & Human Services and it seems the email notification for the last question was not placed. It might have been not updated when you placed the last question.
Kindly,delete the old email notification and add a new one.It should automatically add the last part of the questions.
Please let us know if you have further questions.