- KKarr_MKTGAsked on January 09, 2018 at 09:16 AM
Good morning! I am working on creating a registration form and would love to be able to input a list of ~400 branches for someone to select which they represent.
1) Is this even possible or is the list too long?
2) Can I create this by uploading a spreadsheet or would I have to manually enter them?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 09:53 AM
1) You could select a drop down list. But 400 Entries would make it barely usable. Instead you should select the autocomplete widget.
2) You would need to add the entries manually. And they must be separated with a | character.
You can see a quick demo of how the autocomplete widget works: