- replicolorAsked on January 09, 2018 at 11:21 AM
What is the limits on files uploaded with a form?
Quantity of files attached?
What is the maximum file size?
And what is the total maximum size of all uploaded files?
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 12:24 PM
All those settings can be changed in the Field's settings. If you click on the gear icon of File Upload's field. In Options tab you can set the limit size and the file types that users can upload. In Multiple tab can limit the number of files etc.
Please let us know if you have any other question.
- replicolorAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 01:39 PM
I know about the settings but you did not answer my questions.
The maximums in the code. I have a government customer trying to send large amounts of files and they they just go nowhere. Should you be able to send 300 files at 5 megs each?
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 02:37 PM
Please refer to the information below for the file size limit when using the upload field element.
1. Maximum upload size per submission : 1 GB
2. Maximum upload size is up to 1 GB per file
3. Maximum number of single upload fields per form: 25
Is this the information you are looking for? If not, please let us know.