- amazziaAsked on January 09, 2018 at 05:42 PM
Upgraded, still gray.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 07:58 PM
I am assuming you're referring to this form: http://www.jotform.us/form/80086988786176
Unfortunately, smart embed can only be enabled using JotForm cards. Please try to create JotForm cards and test the smart embed feature.
Please take note that smart embed feature is also available for the free user.
I hope this information helps. If you need further assistance, please contact us again.
- amazziaAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 12:55 PM
Please clarify "JotForm Card," how is that different from a form?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 02:14 PM
The JotForm Card is a Form Layout called Single Question in One Page. Here's a sample form link: https://form.jotform.com/80095699928981
If you want to change the Form Layout, please follow this guide:
1. Go to the Settings section page, select the Form Settings tab and click the Show More Options button.
2. In the Form Layout drop-down menu, select the Single Question in One Page.
I hope this information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 11:42 AM
To avoid confusion and to better assist you, I have moved your issue to a new thread. Here's the link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1347441
We will reply to that thread shortly. Thank you.