- taxicaffeinaAsked on January 10, 2018 at 03:30 AM
are terribly slow to reach from any browser. My internet connection works correctly (more than 500 Mbits) but there is no way to use the form. I'm using 57.0.4 (64 bit) firefox quantum. Same problem with Chrome. I've already cleared cookies and temp file.
In case the form appear, after fill field there is no way to reach both email configured with a correct PDF attached (all filed are printed, also hidden fields!).
What's happening? Please help me!
- taxicaffeinaAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 03:35 AM
Now I see a 404 ERROR !
- taxicaffeinaAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 04:13 AM
Same form (I've cut/paste link in jotform page):
now502 Bad Gateway !
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 09:08 AM
I don't see any problem with your form,
Could you please check and confirm?
- taxicaffeinaAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 01:22 PM
link is correct. At this time it seems to work more fastly than some hours ago.
Anyway I found a problem with PDF that I need to send with confirm email after submission.
Some text fields are not visible by default but I need them because contain a lot of important text. Neither the logo I see in the editor aren't included in PDF file.
Do you know why thePDF doesn't include all fields I created by the editor?
Thanks for your help
PS: chapta are very boring! I need to try a dozen of time to send message because at the end a message "Chapta connection error" appear (I see the message in Italian language)
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 02:23 PM
I have created a separate thread for your other concern. I will be responding here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1345027 shortly.