- guest_22504683416048Asked on September 29, 2012 at 05:16 AM
- AtacanCAnswered on September 29, 2012 at 05:28 AM
Can you please provide more details? So we can assist you further.
Thanks in advance.
- guest_22504683416048Answered on September 29, 2012 at 06:41 AMSorry for the mistake.1)I use captcha tool but i don't want anything appear at 'LABEL OF Q'. I leave it blank. When i preview, still show 'Enter the message as it's shown'.2)Same problem as above, i try adding a license agreement but when preview it shows like this:
3)How can i change other language for 'CLEAR FORM' button which next to submit button?
P/S: Why so hard to type/edit in this field? Everytime i use 'ENTER', it would not go below 'till i've to enter many times.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 29, 2012 at 08:13 AM
For Question 1 and 2:
Please check your form http://www.jotform.com/22722059508453 I think you have made it right, it's just sometimes changes can't be viewed instantly. If your form starts with http://form changing it to http://www will solved changes that aren't updated.
For Questions 3:
You can change the language but only when embeding the full source codes of your form. Check this guide on how to do it. Other embed options won't let you translate the language. But I guess this request has already been raised to our developers so maybe this will available on future releases.
Why so hard to type/edit in this field? Everytime i use 'ENTER', it would not go below 'till i've to enter many times.
You mean on posting here in forum? If yes, please clear your page cache and this might help.
- guest_22504683416048Answered on October 01, 2012 at 04:51 AM
Hi, TQ for ur reply.
2)Did u mean using this?:
If this what u mean, i've tried. Actually i don't really understand this instruction: http://www.jotform.com/help/69-How-to-Change-Clear-Text-on-Clear-Button
but i do with my own comprehension. So it works but when post to my blog, the heading text didn't follow as same as i create in jotform website. (I merge capital & small letter in jotform but it becomes only capital letter in my blog). Do u have any idea?
3)What is page 'CACHE' & how it works?
4)Do i have to sign up using jotform? There is any limit?
- guest_22504683416048Answered on October 01, 2012 at 05:09 AM
Hi, i just updated for Q number 2 regarding capital & small letter. It solved but please let me know for others.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 05:37 AM
1. Below is the embed codes, see the form URL that starts with http://form(colored red).
Before placing it into your website, change the http://form to http://www so your embed codes should looks like below:
3. What is page 'CACHE' & how it works?
4. Do i have to sign up using jotform? There is any limit?
It is good to sign up in Jotform for you to get in control with your forms. Please check our pricing page for your limits questions.
- guest_22504683416048Answered on October 01, 2012 at 06:21 AM
Hi, i used blogger code. It shows like this when i paste to my blog: http://form.jotform.me/form/22722059508453" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:1335px; border:none;" scrolling="no">
which not same as u said. From here, i try changing http://form to http://www but when preview still didn't change anything. Then when i used source code which related with language, the problem does not appear. What do u think?
- guest_22504683416048Answered on October 01, 2012 at 06:26 AM
One more thing, i want to create T&C with my own text. Can u suggest where can i create it? (Can i use microsoft word?)
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 07:12 AM
Glad to hear you've managed to solved it. There are few cases that a form doesn't update instantly due to CDN delay issues but it will always work faster.
We have a guide on creating Terms & Conditions, please check this: http://www.jotform.com/help/76-Adding-a-License-Agreement-to-a-Form
Let us know if you need anything else. Thanks!
- guest_22504683416048Answered on October 01, 2012 at 09:29 AM
Hi, i know how to add T&C. What i mean is, how to create description inside T&C?
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 01, 2012 at 10:07 AM
What exactly the description you are referring to? Is it when they click on the link word "Terms and Conditions" they can see a full text of your Terms and Condition without leaving Jotform? Is yes, this thread might help: http://www.jotform.com/answers/57016-Adding-a-pop-up-box-to-show-terms-and-conditions
Also you may want to check this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/36189-How-do-I-add-a-Terms-and-Conditions-file-into-my-form and find the answer by my colleague idarktech.
Hope this helps and please let us know for any concerns you may have, we'll be happy to help you.