- guest_22721662966056Asked on September 29, 2012 at 08:17 AM
I would like to created a submission form that is also able to 'send' the image,and some of the information on the form,directly to a page on my website so that it is displayed immediately(as well as saving everything to a database).
How is this achieved? Is this something that you can help with?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- moonzkieAnswered on September 29, 2012 at 08:59 AM
This can be made possible by creating an HTML table or Grid Listing Report and then inserting that report onto your page.
To create an html table or grid listing report:
1. Go to My Forms then click on the form that you want to create a report of
2. Click the Reports button then click Add New Report
3. Choose HTML table or Grid Listing then click Next
4. Check/uncheck the fields that you want to show/hide, click Next
5. Copy the iframe codes provided
It should achieve similar to this: https://www.jotform.com/form/11242225225
Also, images uploaded on your form can be previewed via a hover button (a small magnifying glass). Check this out for an example: https://www.jotform.com/table/21635159102042/?
Hope this post answers your question. Let us know if you have further questions. Thank you.