- ravirambujooAsked on January 12, 2018 at 11:03 PM
How come when I am cloning my form, it is coming in a new format which is very slow to update and not user friendly at all.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 13, 2018 at 09:57 AM
You can change the Form Layout of an existing form in Form Settings. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to "Form Settings" and then click the "Show More Options" button.
2. Scroll down and look for "Form Layout". Change it to "All Questions in One Page".
3. After that, click "Build" in the top menu.
Hope that helps. Thank you.