- ShoeboxTasksAsked on January 15, 2018 at 01:54 PM
Having a hard time figuring this out. I have entered all my products and added a 'quantity' field for each. How do I now get the form to calculate a $ total based on the quantities and pricing for each?
PS Have already reviewed your Form Calculation Guide several times....only seems to apply when 'Quantity is a separate field and not added to each Product (hope that makes sense).
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 03:14 PM
I have checked your form and the payment integration seems to be properly configured, it does not show a total since the option is turned off, please go to the payment gateway settings and turn the option under the "additional gateway settings" section:
I hope this helps.
- ShoeboxTasksAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 03:24 PM
It did help...that a couple of page refreshes and things seem to be working now. Thank you!
- ShoeboxTasksAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 03:43 PMOK, I can do that. Will that automatically total the qualities picked and associated price? Meaning, I won’t need to add the Form Calculation field (currently says Subtotal).
- ShoeboxTasksAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 03:43 PMPS. I just switched back on the ‘show Total’ option, refreshed my page and tried to complete the order form. It’s not totaling …??
- ShoeboxTasksAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 03:43 PMIgnore my last email. Just refreshed page again and suddenly it’s working :)
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 04:19 PM
You will not need to add the Form Calculation widget to show the total.
If you need further assistance, let us know.