- PeoplesGospelChurchAsked on January 16, 2018 at 07:15 AM
Hi, after populating all fields, it is still saying one of my drop-down is not filled with red box.
I tried moving the drop-down, but it is always the first drop-down giving me an error. I tried re-creating the multi-line questions from blank, but the same error came back.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 09:19 AM
Thank you for contacting us
I was able to reproduce the issue, so I have attached a bug report ticket to this thread and escalated it to our developers.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any updates on this.
- PeoplesGospelChurchAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 10:58 PM
Curiously, the mobile version is not displaying the drop down properly either.
The age group that did not pass validation is replaced by congregation that repeated twice
- Ardian_LAnswered on January 17, 2018 at 05:38 AM
Thank you for letting us know, I will leave an additional comment to our developers.
- PeoplesGospelChurchAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 08:00 AM
I have since re-created a new form from scratch and everything appears to be working fine...so...not sure if something got messed up with that one...
- Ardian_LAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 09:04 AM
I am glad to know that the problem has been fixed. Please let us know if you have any other question.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 11:05 AM
We've fixed the problem. It was caused by the combination of translation and multiline question features.
Thanks for your report.