- madisonheightschurchAsked on January 16, 2018 at 11:14 AM
I just completed and rolled out a form for our youth to register for our ski trip and my parents are getting a payment error when trying to register. All seems to be configured properly. Can you check it out and let me know how to resolve ASAP? A link to the form is below and a screen shot is attached.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 12:19 PM
- madisonheightschurchAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 12:33 PM
Hi, thanks for your reply. The environment was connected properly and still is connected as the video describes. This is why I am reaching out to support for assistance for it is still not working. Also, I cleared form cache and nothing changed. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 01:10 PM
I cloned your form for testing purposes and replicated the issue. The error occurs when you purchase an item but when you don't, there was no issue.
Here is a screenshot when you don't select a product.
I will forward this issue to our L2 ,so they can check it further.
We will update you via this thread.
- madisonheightschurchAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 03:06 PM
Thanks. All registrants will be paying their fee with every registration.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 03:19 PM
You're welcome, the ticket is opened and when the developers have any updates on this issue, we will let you know on this thread.
- madisonheightschurchAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 03:59 PM
We need to get this live for use so I decided to switch them to Square and all seems to be working fine. I ran into this same issue with WePay with another client months ago. Not sure what the problem is but please update this thread when it is resolved. Thanks!