- iahfsjAsked on January 16, 2018 at 01:17 PM
I like the clients get are directed to a Paypal page to make payments, but don't like Paypals big window that request email and password. It confuses people that only want to make a cc payment and don't see the small button below.
Can someone send me a pic of what the Braintree or Stripe payment page looks like?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 02:20 PM
Paypal Pro, Stripe, Auth.net, and Braintree all allow for credit cards without redirection to a payment page.
1) Paypal Pro
- iahfsjAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 02:43 PMDo you have any examples of a "redirect to payment page" other than Paypal?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 03:06 PM
We don't, all our integrated payment gateways(except PayPal), process the payments within the form, so no redirection action is performed.
- iahfsjAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 03:43 PMThanks,