- Martin Hansen-LennoxAsked on January 16, 2018 at 01:24 PM
We have a form that allows users to submit photos, along with a description for each.
We don't know how many photos will be submitted by each user. It could be anything from 3, up to 15.
Is there any way to create a form that allows the user to 'add' another upload box if required? Either using a [+] button, or by hiding the fields by default until they are required.
Is this possible, or is it asking too much?
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 02:17 PM
The only way is either to add Multiple Upload fields or enable Multiple Uploads in the File Upload properties.
You may also add Multiple Upload fields and set a SHOW/HIDE condition that will show those fields if they click a certain field that would trigger it.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- localpiAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 03:44 PM
That's awesome, thank you every so much. And for the example also. Very very helpful.
I'm going to try that now.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 04:07 PM
No problem, glad to be of help.
Have a great day !
- localpiAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 04:11 PM
Currently on "if photo 27 filled, show photo 28.... etc."
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 04:22 PM
Thats great, let us know if you encounter some issues while updating your form.