- JeroleAsked on January 17, 2018 at 05:03 PM
I have a tab widget and even though I have edited the tabs and clicked update (4 times), it does not change. Is there anything else I can do?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 17, 2018 at 05:59 PM
I previewed your form and I see the Tab widgets title like this
Can you please confirm that those tab titles were still not up to date? Can you tell us what were suppose to be the correct title/text on them.
Let us know if issue persist.
- JeroleAnswered on January 17, 2018 at 06:27 PM
Basically I made a clone of a previous form. I was able to edit everything except the tab titles.
So, what you see are the previous titles.
They should read:
Guests & Reservation
Selections Guest One
Selections Guest Two
Confirm and Submit
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 17, 2018 at 06:51 PM
Thank you for the clarification and explanation of the problem. I was now able to reproduce the issue when I test again on your form.
The Form Tabs widget tab titles were not being updated when I update the widget. I see multiple error in the browser console that could be causing the issue.
I have now submitted a bug ticket report to the next level support for further investigation and fixing.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will notify you here once fixed.
- JeroleAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 10:03 AM
- JeroleAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 10:31 AM
Any movement on this topic?
- Ardian_LAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 11:43 AM
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. I have left a comment to the developer that is assigned on the thread. You will be notified as soon as possible.