- jhaswellAsked on October 02, 2012 at 10:02 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on October 02, 2012 at 10:10 AM
The ideal way of doing this is on Plimus itself. In an email from Plimus when your first registered you will have a received a Plimus username.
If you can find that username, please follow this steps to update your card information:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset you Plimus password by entering your email and your Plimus username in this page: https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Login to Plimus via this page: https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp
4. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active JotForm subscription
5. Save the changes that you made.
Hope you find this information helpful. Thank you for using JotForm!