- s_conferAsked on October 02, 2012 at 03:04 PM
Hello, I have a jotform integrated into my website. When I test the form from within the form builder, I get the notifications in my email. When I send a message through my website, I don't get them. Any ideas? Thank you and much appreciated!Page URL:
- moonzkieAnswered on October 02, 2012 at 03:22 PM
Upon checking, you were not able to setup your email notification properly.
To setup your notification, please follow these steps:
1. Select Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Email Alerts
3. Select the notification you want to change
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- s_conferAnswered on October 02, 2012 at 09:44 PM
Thanks a lot! I think it was because I had the Reply to email filled out as their email instead of no-reply. I read a couple other posted questions and that seemed to be the problem for some people.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 02, 2012 at 09:59 PM
Hi, can you please confirm when you can, that all's well now?
I checked your form's latest email log, and found submissions email sent as of today.
Otherwise, inform us if you still have concerns.
- s_conferAnswered on October 02, 2012 at 11:34 PM
Yes, all is working perfectly now! Thank you :)