- rbmansAsked on January 19, 2018 at 05:44 AM
My element "upload file" is not fully visible in Google Chrome... :(
What can I do?
This issue is not the case for explorer. Haven't tried in Firefox.
PS. upload file is the last element before submit.
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on January 19, 2018 at 09:19 AM
I had to remove some unused selectors from your Custom CSS area and now it is working fine.
The marked selectors were removed, check the image below:
Let us know if you have any other question.
- rbmansAnswered on January 19, 2018 at 09:27 AM
thanks :)... Although I don't understand why it interfered and caused the problem
- rbmansAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 06:46 AM
IMPORTANT & URGENT, I noticed two things, the submit button does not work (says "please wait" all the time).
And as it worked before when NOT using the option for multiply files, I put it off. Then I got the same problem as before, the upload button is not visible in chrome.
What to do - now we have a p....d off client :(
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 08:04 AM
I have cleared your form's cache. Please clear your browser's cache and try again. In my case it was working fine.
- rbmansAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 08:44 AM
Hi, I cleared the cache. Then when I used the form from the direct "jotform link, it worked. But not when I tried to use it from the page I have placed it at.
So in other words it seemed like there was some issue when using the form at "http://www.medinet.info.pl/kariera". So I replaced the code and then pasted once again.
Now it works.
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 09:46 AM
I am glad to hear that you have figure it out. Please let us know if you have any other question.
- rbmansAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 10:31 AM
I found another issue. For some reason the form is not visible when going in to the page. But then I tried to refresh the page and then it works. This is only valid for Chrome.
Any suggestion what to do? I can't expect that visitors will even think of refreshing the page.
This is a disaster for us, as it is a disaster for my client.
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 11:41 AM
I am not able to replicate the issue. In my case I don't have to refresh the page as the form opens instantly.
That might cause some unexpected behavior.