- glowentAsked on February 09, 2011 at 08:39 AM
my joform is begin trimming off because the width of the forms does not fit with the boundarties of the facebook page.
- glowentAnswered on February 09, 2011 at 08:41 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 09, 2011 at 11:12 AM
Try to stay below 500 pixels for form width. You can change it by clicking on Form Width button on the form builder Style toolbar.
- JaimedasilvaAnswered on February 12, 2011 at 12:21 PM
I have upgraded to the new "Fan Page" format (silly me) just before creating my first form. I to am having problems with the formating.
Since the TABS are gone in the new version you need to click "Have Property Listings Sent To You For Free".
I have lowered my pixels to 200 but it doesn't seem to be resizing at all.
I'm assuming this is an issue with the NEW fan page format.
- JotForm SupportJotFormSupportAnswered on February 15, 2011 at 02:23 AM
I have checked your page and it seems everything is fine. When you want to change something in your code in facebook you will need to update version numbers. For more information please see the link below:
- phdiebelAnswered on February 16, 2011 at 03:14 PM
I have reduced my width to 475 and I am still have issues with the text running off the right side on FB:
This is for the "Enrollment Agreement" form.
- JotForm SupportJotFormSupportAnswered on February 17, 2011 at 03:45 AM
Have you checked the link I have shared in my previous post?