- EMAP2Asked on February 09, 2011 at 08:52 AM
The "slider" survery tool Round ball doesnt show when using <script> embed method but it works fine and displays when using an iFrame.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 09, 2011 at 11:13 AM
It must be conflicting with other scripts on your site. We recommend the IFrame version when that happens.
- LondonWebsAnswered on February 09, 2011 at 11:46 AM
I disagree, i have placed the form on a clean page (view the source) with NO other scripts and the prob still exists
see : http://londonwebs.co.uk/form
- LondonWebsAnswered on February 10, 2011 at 03:18 AM
Did you see the link? the slider doesnt work on a clean page with no other scripts...
Sorry, i forgot to mention, to see the slider you have to select one of the checkboxes as i have a conditional in there!!
- serkanAnswered on February 10, 2011 at 05:25 AM
It's fixed now. Please clear the browser cache before trying.
- LondonWebsAnswered on February 10, 2011 at 05:32 AM
Thank you :) all working now