- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on January 19, 2018 at 12:08 PM
Make sure when you placed the Take Photo widget, you need to allow it to use the camera.
Your screenshot did not go through, kindly send it again. Here is a guide on how to insert screenshot. How-to-include-screenshot-image-in-the-support-forum
- ConstasAnswered on January 19, 2018 at 01:43 PMdo i have to copy paste any URL of widget into your form?
still not working in the form.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on January 19, 2018 at 02:41 PM
May I know the Form ID you are working on?
Just insert the Take Photo Widget in your form and when you get prompted, allow it to user your camera.
If the widget is inserted already, kindly remove the Take Photo Widget widget, clear your browsing cache and insert the Take Photo Widget again.
Let us know how it goes.
- ConstasAnswered on January 19, 2018 at 03:43 PMit is here the ID: https://form.jotformeu.com/80183329003347
if check let me know
- ConstasAnswered on January 19, 2018 at 03:43 PMstill not work i ahve upoload it , also restart computer... i just paid
SSL to my domain regstereed he works this moment to verify it.. it will
be green letters HTPPS with a locket.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 19, 2018 at 04:34 PM
If you purchased an SSL certificate that will only be useful if you embed your form on a website enabled with https.
The direct link already uses https. So that's not the issue.
I tried to access your forms direct link: https://form.jotformeu.com/80183329003347 but I don't see the take photo widget. Can you please add the widget to your form?