- thornsmith12Asked on January 20, 2018 at 05:05 PM
I want to use this image on the URL below. Someone made the form and I no longer choose to do business with them.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 21, 2018 at 01:43 AM
In Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, you can just right-click the image and then choose the "Save image as.." option. Here's a screen capture:
After downloading the image, you can upload it to your server or you can use the Image tool in the Form Builder to insert the image.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- thornsmith12Answered on January 21, 2018 at 08:43 AMDid not help. Image does not show on form.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 21, 2018 at 10:22 AM
I checked your most recent form and I can see the image properly. Here's a screenshot:
Are you still having issues downloading or uploading an image?
Let us know if you need any help. Thank you.
- thornsmith12Answered on January 21, 2018 at 10:43 AMI figured it out myself.....the image I sent you is the result I had from
the first bit of help.