- davidgoebelstateAsked on October 03, 2012 at 05:11 PM
Trello is an awesome tool for tracking projects, etc. Are there any plans to integrate JotForms with Trello any time soon?
- pinoytechAnswered on October 03, 2012 at 05:22 PM
Thank you for contacting us regarding on this feature. I will now send a ticket to our development team reagarding on this request.
Have a good day!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 04, 2012 at 02:37 AM
JotForm Team also uses Trello to track various projects. How do you think would such an integration work? Would you like it to create tasks when someone submits a form?
- davidgoebelstateAnswered on October 04, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Yes, exactly. Currently I am testing the use of JotForm and Google Drive to create what are essentially help desk support tickets for our team. After submission and push to Google Drive, we can then take action on whatever the “ticket” requires as well as add comments directly to the documents (PDF’s, images, etc).
However, it would be even better to have the form create a new “ticket” (aka Trello card) instead if possible. However, since Trello cards already have a standard format of their own you might need to build a form template that matches their card (which would be fine). The only additional option I can think of right now would be the ability to send the form (card) to a specific list. For example, if the form has a checkbox for “technical issue” it would then send the form to the corresponding technical issue list, etc. I hope that makes sense, but I suspect it does since you guys already use Trello.
Lastly, you guys are doing terrific work! :)
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 04, 2012 at 12:43 PM
Thanks for your kind words!
Your comments have been noted to the request ticket!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 09:56 AM
That is a great idea. Thanks David for the clarification.
- davidgoebelstateAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 11:38 AM
So do you think this is doable? If so, can you give me a very rough ballpark as to when you might have the integration up and running?
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 11:59 AM
It is Maybe but just a thing we can't promise, the exact time of arrival of the said integration since there are lot of features and bugs that needs to be address first. It is up to our founders/developers if they will prioritize this Trello integration request.
- davidgoebelstateAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 04:20 PM
@aytekin - So are you guys manually creating your Trello cards or are you using some other "form" based input to create and populate them?
- CharlieAnswered on April 08, 2016 at 11:51 AM
To better assist you, I have opened a separate thread for your question. Please refer to this link instead: https://www.jotform.com/answers/813847. We will answer you there directly. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on September 20, 2017 at 12:36 AM
Please check out the Trello integration recently released: https://apps.jotform.com/app/trello
With it, you can create/update trello cards by connecting your form to Trello.
Give it a try, let us know what you think.