- guest_22766982140054Asked on October 03, 2012 at 05:22 PM
How can I make the form to show the submit button on an Iphone/Ipad?
- pinoytechAnswered on October 03, 2012 at 05:23 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Would you mind if we ask your Form URL for further assistance?
- guest_22766982140054Answered on October 03, 2012 at 05:25 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 03, 2012 at 05:40 PM
Thank you for provided information.
First of all, please try to increase the height of your form iFrame.
If that does not help, please let us know.
- jenmmvAnswered on October 04, 2012 at 12:23 PM
Can you tell me how to increase the height? sorry..
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 04, 2012 at 12:51 PM
You can do this by changing the code that was used to embed the form. Simply change the value for the height of the iFrame and let us know if you need further assistance!
Here is what the iFrame code would look like:
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 04, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Sorry for the error. After further investigating, your form is not embeded using the iFrame code that I have spoken about in my prior comment. Please let me look for a different solution for you.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 04, 2012 at 01:11 PM
Can you embed the form on your page using iFrame? It seems that the frame that contains your form is set to a height that does not allow the submit button to be displayed.
If you embed the form using the iFrame code option that I mentioned on my first post, you would be able to change the height on the code.
Please let us know if that is an option.