- Strategy1stAsked on January 23, 2018 at 05:12 PM
Line items in Email submission table are not alternating white/gray properly. Can this be fixed? See attached example.
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 06:30 PM
I have cloned your form http://www.jotform.us/form/80204322491143 and did some test submission. The grey and white color is alternating correctly from my end.
Can you please confirm if the submission in your sample screenshot was all filled or some fields where left blank?
Looking forward for your response.
- Strategy1stAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 07:10 PM
This is still a problem - all fields were filled in. This is occurring in Outlook Desktop & Mobile. See attached.
- Strategy1stAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 07:12 PM
My screenshot doesn't seems to be attaching, it's a small jpg. file. The shot just shows grouped fields again like the original I sent.
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 08:20 PM
Thanks for the additional information.
Not sure if it's because you were viewing it on Outlook or mobile device, but my screenshot was viewed from my gmail account. Do you have a gmail account that you can test so just we can rule out that the format is changed depending on where you view the submissions?
I will also try it on my other email provider and see if I will get a different result. Looking forward for your next update.