- Stefano84Asked on February 09, 2011 at 11:19 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 10, 2011 at 01:17 AM
Unfortunately no, it is not possible to change the checkboxes with a dropdown but if you would like users to be able to select only one entry, you should change the option toon the second page of the Payment Wizard. That will make the options radio buttons instead of checkboxes.
- Stefano84Answered on February 10, 2011 at 01:29 AM
Thank you for your quick response. Great product you have here.
I've done that. Unfortunately, my issue is the fact that I have to many products to sell, but want the customer to pick only one out of 60 products. The form gets to long with so many products. Any suggestions?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 10, 2011 at 02:31 AM
If you are not doing total calculation, you might be able to change it to dropdown. But on your own side.
Get the full form source code, copy it to your web site and using your favorite text editor change the codedirectly to have the options on the dropdown. It might work.
- discoverychurchAnswered on December 06, 2011 at 04:44 PM
Stefano84, did this work? I am looking to do the same thing...
- fxrAnswered on December 06, 2011 at 06:45 PM
Hello discoverychurch, If you want to open a new thread with your request including the form you have been working on. We will do our best to help you.
Its just a matter of somebody testing it out to see if it will work.