- ysmeninternationalAsked on January 24, 2018 at 06:20 AM
When I download the form uploads, all the files are corrupted.
I have tried twice but still unable to open any of the unzipped files, regardless of file type.
I can open them individually from the email notification, so I can see that the uploaded files are OK (just doesn't work if downloading all), but I have too many to do it this way for each one.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 10:45 AM
I did try to download my uploads and I was able to download all of them successfully.
Does the issue still remain?
Let us know, so we can assist your further.
- ysmeninternationalAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 12:43 PMThe problem still persists...
They certainly download. But they will not open with the associated
applications - as shown with earlier screenshot.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 01:26 PM
I tested your downloaded files and I was able to replicate the issue.
I will forward this to our L2 so they can check it further and we will update your via this thread.
- JotForm DeveloperDenisAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 03:45 AM
Sorry for the trouble caused to you. Problem should be fixed now. Please test it and let us know if issue still persists on your side.
- ysmeninternationalAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 04:43 AMExcellent. Seems OK now.
Thanks so much :)