- EssilorSalesOpsAsked on October 05, 2012 at 09:45 AM
Guys. I haven't even gone live yet and my form is broken. I'm trying to demo a simple form and you're making me look like an ass. I need the reliability that was advertised?
- EssilorSalesOpsAnswered on October 05, 2012 at 09:50 AM
Seriously? I cant ask for a username and password???
- pinoytechAnswered on October 05, 2012 at 10:00 AM
- EssilorSalesOpsAnswered on October 05, 2012 at 02:44 PM
I need a system of allowing users to pick up their reports. Im going to send each user a login and password and have them enter it on the form and they get a url to their dropbox page is all it ok
- pinoytechAnswered on October 05, 2012 at 02:54 PM
Thank you for providing us a good reason about your form. Your form should be working fine by now.
Have a good day!
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 05, 2012 at 03:06 PM
I would advise against leaving your login page with the prompts:
We thank you for understanding and again ask you to please make the changes to the form in question: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/22783326944966