I have to change my credit card number - my old account was compromised

  • Profile Image
    Asked on October 05, 2012 at 10:32 AM

    How do I change my number - the old account number is no longer active.  rickmmartenson@msn.com

  • Profile Image
    Answered on October 05, 2012 at 10:39 AM

    Hello rmartenson.  Upon checking your subscription, it appears that you are using the payment gateway service, Plimus. Thus, anything that concerns your billing can be managed by logging in to their website. 

    To be able to access your billing information:

    1.  Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
    2.  If you forgot your password, reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username.
    3.  Log in to Plimus via this page.
    4.  Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active Jotform subscription.

    5.  Save the changes to update your account.

    Please let us know if you need further assistance.