- CLIENTESENCUESTAAsked on January 26, 2018 at 04:20 AM
Hi, today I have a problem with the forms. Before I could capture the URL with "Get Form Page URL" (widget) and now I can not, all URLs are #welcome.
I need custom URLs.
By value, I need a solution.
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 07:19 AM
I have cloned your form and after creating a test submission I was able to get the form url:
I have cleared your form's cache, please try to create a test submission. Let us know if the issue persists.
- CLIENTESENCUESTAAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 08:59 AM
Why it appears in the url "#welcome"?
please, this is a technical problem.
This did not happen before.
I work with custom urls.
I need a solution.
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 10:29 AM
Please check the latest reply of my colleague on your other thread, to avoid confusion.
- CLIENTESENCUESTAAnswered on January 29, 2018 at 02:19 AM
The problem has not been solved.
I'm still waiting.
- CLIENTESENCUESTAAnswered on January 29, 2018 at 04:27 AM
The problem is solved.