- PanchoVilla596Asked on January 26, 2018 at 09:19 AM
I'm having two problems with translation...
1. Some parts refuse to go into the second language (Spanish), the remain in the original (English) (see "Question 1 - Long Text fill)
2. There is a Multiple Line Question screen that does not show up in the translation editor, so I can't translate it! See "Key Issues."
Can you help?
- Ardian_LAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 11:28 AM
The first question it is working now, I have cleared the cache of your forms, and that part it's translated.
For the second question, I have escalated the issue to our developers and you will be notified on this thread as soon as possible.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- PanchoVilla596Answered on January 26, 2018 at 11:43 AMThanks, very much.
- steenhansenAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 07:23 AM
Also the "thank you" page seems unavailable for translation when using "single question" mode.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on June 04, 2018 at 06:59 AM
I have checked your form and could see that your all fields translated into Spanish. Your issue has been fixed already and everything is working properly.
If you have any other questions or issue, please do not hesitate to contact us.