- PanchoVilla596Asked on January 26, 2018 at 09:19 AM
I'm having two problems with translation...
1. Some parts refuse to go into the second language (Spanish), the remain in the original (English) (see "Question 1 - Long Text fill)
2. There is a Multiple Line Question screen that does not show up in the translation editor, so I can't translate it! See "Key Issues."
Can you help?
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 11:28 AM
The first question it is working now, I have cleared the cache of your forms, and that part it's translated.
For the second question, I have escalated the issue to our developers and you will be notified on this thread as soon as possible.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- PanchoVilla596Answered on January 26, 2018 at 11:43 AMThanks, very much.
- steenhansenAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 07:23 AM
Also the "thank you" page seems unavailable for translation when using "single question" mode.