- LaCuisineDanielleAsked on January 26, 2018 at 01:30 PM
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 02:23 PM
Can you supply the form URLs in question?
Then I will be able to tell which account they belong to. And I will give you the email address of the account and you can request a password reset.
- LaCuisineDanielleAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 03:43 PMOk.
Here they are:
I anticipate a positive reply soon.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 03:55 PM
I cant find the first two. Although I see they do exist. You should check your trash and archive folders.
The last two are in your account: LaCuisineDanielle email is email@example.com
Can you access your account?
- LaCuisineDanielleAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 04:43 PMOk. I dont know how to access my account. Please help.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 06:01 PM
It appears like you are already logged in to your account username "LaCuisineDanielle". If you forgot your password, you can reset it, and the instructions will be sent to your email address "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Let us know if you have more questions.
- LaCuisineDanielleAnswered on January 27, 2018 at 05:43 AMYou said jn the mail before this that i should check my trash and archive folders but i cnt see mt trash and archive folders, it isnt visible to me.
I tracked my recent activities: that showed that i had edited the name of the particular form submission i'm looking for ( MANAGING MY SPOUSE +PERSONAL CARE UNLOCKED REGISTRATION FORM) but when i clicked on it, it said "this form has been deleted by the owner, contact owner",
I never deleted it. The last time i had acces to that submission was on thursday the 25th.
Please i urgently need the emails on that form submission so i can forward event details to tje registered persons.
This is already telling me i cant trust jotforms? I was begining to consider upgrading my account but now...
Please i need help to get that submission urgently. Please.
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on January 27, 2018 at 09:28 AM
We are sorry for any inconvenient caused. I have submitted the issue to our developers and you will be notified on this thread as soon as possible.
- DaniellaAnswered on January 27, 2018 at 10:28 PM
Hello, its me again. Please i'm still awaiying your positive response on how i can get back my forms so i can view and respond to the submissions. Especially this one https://form.myjotform.com/80231734070547
- LaCuisineDanielleAnswered on January 29, 2018 at 01:39 PM
Please when do you envisage that you would find where my form us? What date exactly? I need to know so i can begin to think of alernative rescue points...
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 29, 2018 at 02:46 PM
We have submitted your issue to Level 2 support. They will see if they can recover your forms. And they will post a response on this thread with any progress.
- LaCuisineDanielleAnswered on January 29, 2018 at 04:43 PMOk, Thank you.
I wait in great anticipation.
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 03:29 AM
We've recovered form #80231734070547 . First apologizes for that trouble caused to you. But there must have been a glitch regarding usernames. We've found multiple access from same IP with different users ( most of them are guest accounts ). For best practice use same username for creating/editing a form and be sure you've only one active login on the same location. For being even safer for the first time please clean all sessions/cookies from your browser and login with a valid user.
Is there anything that we can do for you?
Thanks for your understanding,
- LaCuisineDanielleAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 04:43 AMThank you so very much. I was going crazy here. I truely appreciate, thanks.