- camprootsAsked on January 27, 2018 at 01:26 PM
I have a 10% coupon on a subscription, to be applied to the first payment, but it isn't working. The page says "coupon is valid", but it is not affecting the price.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 27, 2018 at 05:08 PM
I tested this issue and I was able to replicate.
Please allow me some time to test this issue a bit more.
I will get back to you once I finish.
- camprootsAnswered on January 28, 2018 at 02:19 AM
Thank you for looking into it.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 28, 2018 at 05:14 AM
Thank you for your patience.
I was able to replicate this issue, the coupons are not applying to products that have the variable price (a price that is calculating in Form calculations widget).
I will forward this to our backend team for further review.
- SaintLawPSRAnswered on February 17, 2018 at 05:49 PM
Please let me know when this is fixed. I am wanting to use this feature as well.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 17, 2018 at 09:47 PM
We will let you know on this thread once we have any updates. I suggest creating your own thread so we can forward/escalate it to our developers.