- guest_22788042185054Asked on October 05, 2012 at 09:38 PM
Hi, I have forgot my password, or at least that's what I think, because I can't login, but when I introduce my email to reset the pw I got a message that says that there's no account related to that email. I have used the link provided in the automatic email that I got when I registered so the email is ok...
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 05, 2012 at 09:41 PM
Hello. do you have a form embedded somewhere? If so, can you tell us the form ID or give us the link where it is?
- guest_22788042185054Answered on October 05, 2012 at 09:44 PM
Yes, the ID is 22694161793663. It's in a private Blogger blog.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 05, 2012 at 09:48 PM
Thank you for your response. Upon checking your account, it appears that the form belongs to the username 'adorable', with a hotmail.fr email address. Will this be able to help solve your problem?
If you need further assistance, please do let us know.
- guest_22788042185054Answered on October 05, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Yes, that's my username but I registered with a gmail account.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 05, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Thank you for your response.
The email address in record is adorable-fille1[at]hotmail.fr. I just made a reset request instruction going to that email address. Please try to login to your email account and check the instructions there.
- guest_22788042185054Answered on October 06, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Hi, but that isn't my account and never been. I don't know where it comes from. My account is adorabledsg and is a gmail account,there is where I received my registration email.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 06, 2012 at 11:18 AM
I noticed that you have another account under the Gmail e-mail adress. It is a guest account:
We have found this form under that account.
With regards to the last comment of my colleague. Do you have access to email@example.com?
If so, you can follow the e-mail instructions on how to reset your password.
If not, I suggest to please create a Free account and clone the form in question. You can then re-embed the form on your page.
Let us know if this information is helpful or if you need further assistance!
- guest_22788042185054Answered on October 06, 2012 at 11:45 AM
Hi, I don't have acces to that account because is not mine. But I will create a new account and clone the form as you suggest. Thank you so much for the response!
- guest_22788042185054Answered on October 06, 2012 at 12:00 PM
Ok, I have cloned the form from my blog but the result isn't the same. I get another form...
This is the cloned form I get:
And this is actually My form:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 06, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Can you please try cloning again? I'm not sure what you did but I tried to clone the form and it appears as how it was cloned
- adorableblogAnswered on October 06, 2012 at 01:09 PM
I tried several times and I get the same result, a form that isn't mine. I guess I should do a new form...
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 06, 2012 at 08:47 PM
Hi, I would like to inform you that your account is currently on autosuspended status due to the 2 sign-in forms created. JotForm's automated phishing system does not allow those type of forms you have under your account.
We may consider re-stating your account, provided you will delete the said 2 forms which are mark as suspicious phishing forms.
Please inform us if you have further inquiry.