- JosemarStvictorAsked on January 28, 2018 at 11:58 PM<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div id="inner-editor"></div>762/5000
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 29, 2018 at 06:17 AM
It looks like the problem is occurring only if the field is hidden first.
Let me make some tests and I will get back to you.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 29, 2018 at 06:40 AM
I have cloned your form and deleted the conditions that caused the field to hide.
Now everything shows correctly.
I can see that you have turned on the option to "Clear On Being Hidden":
If you need that to be that way, I suggest you try another approach:
Hide the field by default and make it show if a condition is fulfilled.
Let us know how this works for you.
- JosemarStvictorAnswered on January 29, 2018 at 03:04 PM<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div id="inner-editor"></div>1093/5000
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 29, 2018 at 04:41 PM
Setting up your custom domain is not part of our support scope. You may contact your DNS/Hosting provider support, who can help you to set it up.