- MattheAsked on February 10, 2011 at 10:23 AM
I'd like to know if I can auto-forward messages to my clients so I can check the amount of contacts on the website.
If it's impossbile, can I use any email address as a receiver? At the moment I can't use any other address except mine.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 11, 2011 at 10:00 AM
To add your client's email address to the recipient email addresses on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Add a comma and then your client's email address to the "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side. Like this:
- MattheAnswered on February 11, 2011 at 11:26 AM
Thanks a lot ;)