- yogurtreeAsked on October 07, 2012 at 03:05 PM
When a user fills out the form and hits submit, I would like for their chosen answers to be filled into specific text fields on a certain webpage. Is this possible?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 07, 2012 at 04:08 PM
Unfortunately, It is not possible. But, you can generate a report and then display it into your website.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 07, 2012 at 04:22 PM
Hi, could it be that you are trying to achieve what was on this article Prepopulating-the-fields-to-your-JotForm-via-URL-parameters
And also using the post method, you can pass information in between sessions How-to-Post-Submission-Data-to-Thank-You-Page
Hope this help. Please inform us if you have further inquiry.
- astutioAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 09:56 PM
Thank you for both answers. Jonathan's second solution is the closest, and might even work with some extra programming.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 09:59 PM
Welcome, let us know if you need any further assistance. We are here to help. Thanks for using Jotform.