- thespanishfactoryAsked on October 07, 2012 at 06:29 PM
I would like to transfer all the data and form i have in my old account and then get premium with this new accont.
Please let me know ASAP if you could do that and i will get premium straight away.
old account: spanishsolutions
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 07, 2012 at 06:46 PM
Thank you for updating us.
You can upgrade using this link http://www.jotform.com/upgrade
Afterwhich you have upgraded, please post back and we will initiate transfer data and forms from your old account to this new one.
- spanishsolutionsAnswered on October 07, 2012 at 06:47 PM
Nice one, 5 minutes :)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 07, 2012 at 06:52 PM
LOL! you are getting me confused as you are responding on 2 username.
Will await for your upgrade updates then.
- spanishsolutionsAnswered on October 07, 2012 at 07:01 PM
Sorry i did not realised i was loged in with the old one :)
We updated to premium! 10Gigas now, so happy
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 07, 2012 at 07:16 PM
I confirm the upgrade. Your account "thespanishfactory" is now on Premium subscription.
I will now initiate the transfer of forms from the old "spanishsolutions" account.
We will update this post.
- guest_22806928034051Answered on October 07, 2012 at 07:17 PM
Perfect, thank you so much.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 07, 2012 at 07:29 PM
I completed the transfer. Please check by logging in to your thespanishfactory account, and see if all the forms are there.
- thespanishfactoryAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 12:54 PM
I am cheking my new account and i see that i have only 5MB of space used. I had yesterday 100MB in my old account and I asked you to transfer all my form and data but it looks like only the form has been transfered.
One of my forms have many pictures that looks like are no abailable, i got this message when i try to open them:
Could u please restore all my data? This is important and the reason why i became premium, in order i could manage my all data in my new premium 10GB account.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 01:17 PM
Have you tried checking your submissions data over those form in your premium account and see if they aren't there? Please check and let us know if they are not present on your premium account so we can check what is really happening. Because, once we tranfer a form all data will be also transferred.
Thanks, we'll wait for your reponse.
- thespanishfactoryAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 01:32 PM
Thank you for you reply.
The forms where some information is gone are in:
Submissions: O - Application form - INGLATERRA / Submissions: O - Application form - ESPAÑA
Only the last submissions have data enclosed.
As I said, i had 100MB yesterday and now only 5MB. The Pictures and .doc document looks like to be gone.
i am logged in this account.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 03:01 PM
I double-checked both your new and old account and I can see what you are referring to.
SpanishSolutions = 99.00mb
TheSpanishFactory = 5.00mb
I did some testing and with similar evidence of my own images and data were not transfering correctly to verify this. Here's what happened when I did it...(data seemed to carry fine but images did not)
So from what I can see along with the advice of some of my colleagues after talking to them is that something is definately wrong with this picture so I have escalated your problem to the next level for our Development Team to take a look at. They will respond to your problem as soon as possible or if further questioning is needed and in the meantime we appreciate your patience.
- thespanishfactoryAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 03:10 PM
Perfect, i will wait then.
This kind of support is amazing, thanks
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 03:20 PM
I apologize for any problems that this issue may have caused you. You are welcome and thanks for your kind regards and understanding.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 05:51 PM
I am truly sorry for the inconvinience caused by this. This was unexpected, and we can only seek the assistance from our Next Level support to help us fix this the soonest time possible.
My apology also for not being able to attend to you immediately when you had it addressed to me. Good thing my colleagues were around to back me up.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 05:49 PM
Hi, were you able to check this again today? Can you please do so again when you can.
I checked the account, and it seems the uploaded files for the 2 forms mentioned
Submissions: O - Application form - INGLATERRA /
Submissions: O - Application form - ESPAÑA
are now available again. You can download/access the link for the attachments in the submissions page.
Will await for your updates.