- DanAsked on January 30, 2018 at 10:31 AM
My colleague and I cannot log in. When we click "sign in", nothing happens. I've tried clearing my cookies and cache, but that did not work.
I was getting randomly logged out earlier while I was building a form, and now I can't log back in.
Is there a problem on your side or mine?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 11:40 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience, we had a temporary issue, but this has been resolved. Please try clearing your browsers cache, and try to log in to your account username "kelld00". Let us know if you need more help.
- kelld00Answered on January 30, 2018 at 11:41 AM
Thanks for explaining this issue.
I just posted another request here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1366783-I-keep-getting-logged-out?updatemessage=10732640770
Why do I keep getting kicked out?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 11:47 AM
We will address the issue on this thread. I have forwarded it to our developers, you will be updated via this thread when this gets fixed.
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 01:47 AM
Could you please try logging in now? It should be OK.
Waiting for your reply.
- kelld00Answered on January 31, 2018 at 11:09 AM
So far so good today. Seems to be OK now. I'll come back here if I get kicked off again.
- kelld00Answered on January 31, 2018 at 02:06 PM
I started getting kicked off again. Here is more detail:
I log in
I make one simple CSS change in the builder
I make another CSS change in the builder
I get kicked back to the sign in screen and changes are not saved.
In other words, after signing in, I get one chance to save. Additional save attempts are lost and I'm signed out automatically.
Am I doing something wrong on my side? Why does this keep happening to me?
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 03:11 PM
I have let our developer know about this happening again.
However, can you try clearing your browser cache and your form cache and check back if this occurs again?
- kelld00Answered on January 31, 2018 at 04:24 PM
I got kicked out again. Cleared Google Chrome's cache, logged back in and then got logged out unexpectedly again.
What do you mean by "[clearing my] form cache"? How do I do that?
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 05:36 PM
https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache the guide can be found here for clearing your form cache.
- BoatyardBeeAnswered on February 18, 2018 at 10:47 PM
Hi, I am having this same issue, after clearing my cache. I am also seeing unpredictable compatibility with a password manager, if that helps at all.