- LumejetAsked on January 30, 2018 at 10:34 AM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 11:37 AM
Unfortunately, your question is posted blank and having only the title xml. We request you to provide us with more information on the issue that you are experiencing so that we can assist you further.
We will wait for your response. Thanks!
- LumejetAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 12:03 PM
I actually have a couple of questions:
1) Is it possible to provide an XML file of the form responses in an email which is forwarded to a fixed email address? If not how can I get an XML extract from a particular form response?2) Is it possible to limit the range of input values for a numeric field? we have some fixed limits on some of thef ields and as we want the form to be mobile friendly we would like direct number input.
3)Also can you hide or show fields based around the numeric value entered in a numeric field?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 12:52 PM
1. Unfortunately, we do not have XML format of the user's responses as well as the submissions data stored.
A workaround is to have this file generated in your server through Webhook or POST. Create a custom script for your webhook that captures the form data and save it into an XML file. This script might help you https://stackoverflow.com/questions/16847841/creating-xml-file-from-html-form.
2. We will answer it here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1366982
3. We will answer it here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1366985